Friday, July 6, 2012

Bright Blossoms Birthday

Hi!  Today's card was made by my son for my birthday.  I was really surprised yesterday when he told me he wanted to stamp my card.  I was even more surprised when he said he had an idea!  He chose to work with the new In Color markers.  Didn't he do a wonderful job?  He rather proud of his three stamp stack on the right side!  Thanks Kyle, I love it!


Happy Birthday is stamped on the inside.  He even cleaned the stamps and put them back in the case!

Supplies


Stamp Sets:  Bright Blossoms, Wacky Wishes (hostess set)
Paper:  Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Ink/Markers:  Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...