Sunday, July 1, 2012

Clockworks

Hi!  Another Clockworks card, this stamp set sure has gotten a lot of use!  My brother-in-law has a birthday coming up and I thought he'd enjoy a card made with three of the new In Colors!  Ha, ha, ha!  Believe me, I'm sure he doesn't care!!
The base is embossed with the new Argyle Folder.  the three strips are 1" wide and I used the 1" Square punch to cut the ends.  This is something that Shelli Gardner makes it look easy to do and I haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet...but, I'm getting there.
The clock face was stamped with Basic Black ink on White Vellum Card Stock.  I stamped the clock case on Whisper White and cut around the stamped image and then glued the vellum on with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.

Supplies

Stamp Set:  Clockworks
Paper:  Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Whisper White, White Vellum
Ink:  Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Basic Black
Extras:  1" Square Punch, Big Shot, Argyle Embossing Folder

Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...