Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Clockworks Convention Swap

Hi!  Today's card is another swap for Convention.  I love this set and couldn't resist posting another card made with it!

The Midnight Muse base has been run through my Big Shot with the Chevron Embossing Folder.  The clock face was stamped onto White Vellum card stock and the Summer Starfruit clock case was stamped onto Whisper White card stock and the center was cut out with a 1 1/4" circle punch.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Clockworks
Paper:  Midnight Muse,Whisper White, White Vellum card stock
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Jet Black Stazon
Punch:  1 1/4" Circle
Extras:  1/8" Mini Brads, Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. super awesome!!!!!!
    great colors, too!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received one of your cards at convention in the floor swap and really want to say thank you. It has inspired me already for other great cards. I don't think we find out very often what people who received our cards really think and I feel that is important so I wanted to drop you this note. Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...