Monday, July 23, 2012

Convention Make & Takes


Hello!  Well here they are...my make & takes from Convention.
I really liked these two cards.

This is cute too.  Love the new Natural Composition Specialty DSP!  The flower is so pretty...I would have never thought of this.  We got lots of ideas of things to do with fabric, I'm excited to try them out.

Don't look too close, these weren't my best stamping!  Although the great thing about stamping is that it  doesn't have to be perfect...sometime it even looks better when it's not.

I struggled with this scrapbook page.  They had us mount some of the stuff on the outside of the page protector.  I wasn't going to do it, but then I did and I love it!  It's hard to see all the details, but one is that the little booklet on the lower right only has the back page inserted in the sleeve so you open the book to insert more photos.  Very cool idea...I'm going to do it when I scrapbook our next holiday/vacation.  By the way the Stampin' Up! page protectors are wonderful.  I'm switching over!

That's it for today, thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that paper was shiny, or did you emboss it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri, it comes embossed already! Super cool. It's very sturdy too.

      Delete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...