Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Convention Name Tag

Hello!  Well, today is an exciting day for me...I'm on my way to Salt Lake City to attend the Stampin' Up! Convention!!!!  This is my first one and I'm very excited.  Many people suggested that you make a name tag to attach to the bag we will be getting.  I used the new In Colors thinking that maybe they'd use them on the bag.  Here it is:
I was really happy with the way it turned out.  Can't wait to see if it matches!

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Everything Eleanor
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
Extras:  Chevron Embossing Folder, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Big Shot, Paper Trimmer, Retired Ribbon
              and hardware.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will not be posting the rest of this week, stop by after Sunday to see what I made in my classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...