Thursday, July 26, 2012

Daydream Medallions

Hi!  Wow, I had a bad case of stampers block this morning!  Kind of scared me since I just spent four wonderful days at convention looking at thousands of beautiful cards and projects.  Lots of great ideas to case.  Maybe that was the problem, too many to choose from!  I don't think I saw a card like the one I ended up making (although after looking at all those samples, who knows), I just started pulling stuff out that I knew I wanted to play with.
I love the Daydream Medallions stamp set and coordinating Floral Frames Framelits.  What a fun card! I really like how it turned out.  The Summer Smooches DSP is so cheery.

I added the bow at the end because it seemed like it was missing something.  

I've started a mini scrapbook using the largest die from the Floral Frames set and I'll share when it's done.  

Supplies

Stamp Sets:  Daydream Medallions, You Are Loved
Paper:  Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo (sponged on card base edges)
Extras:  Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, Daffodil 
             Delight Brad

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. How does this card open up?? I really like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, the fold is at the top. It is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card and part of the fold line was kept inside the die edge so it wouldn't get cut.

    ReplyDelete

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...