Saturday, July 7, 2012

Everything Eleanor

Hello!  Today's card was made with the new Everything Eleanor stamp set.  I just had to buy this set after I saw all the beautiful cards other demonstrators were making with it!  It is a really pretty stamp set and very versatile.  
It is hard to see, but the flowers are mounted with dimensionals.  I used my bone folder to curl up the edges of the larger flower in the upper right hand corner.
The Garden Green corners were punched with the Scallop Trim Corner punch.  I'm looking forward to making more cards with this lovely set.

Supplies

Stamp Set:  Everything Eleanor
Ink:  Garden Green, Rose Red
Paper:  Rose Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
Punch:  Scallop Trim Corner
Extras:  Basic Pearls,  5/8" Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thank you so very much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...