Sunday, July 15, 2012

Googly Ghouls Convention Swap

Hi!  Today's post is one of my swaps for Convention (only three more days!!).  When I saw this stamp set in the Holiday Mini I must admit that I wasn't too keen on it, however, my husband and son loved it...so, I bought it for them!!!  I really like how this swap turned out and I hope the ladies swapping with me like it too.
The three DSP strips are 1" wide and the "Booo" shape was made with my Big shot and the new Apothecary Accents Framelits.  I put a dot of Crystal Effects on the witch's eyes to make them pop (hard to see here).  I did buy the cute googly eyes that are also in the Holiday Mini, but I didn't have enough for all my swaps so I decided not to use them on any.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Googly Ghouls
Paper:  Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Basic Gray, Jet Black Stazon, Certainly Celery (witch's face)
Punch:  1" Square (to cut strip ends)
Extras:  Crystal Effects, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Sponge

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...