Friday, July 13, 2012

Note Pad

Hi!  Today I'm showing something I made using a tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers that I have been wanting to make forever...that's right forever.  I bought the Thoroughly Modern file folders from the Stampin' Up! clearance rack at least two years ago specifically to make some File Folder Notebooks.  My plan is to take this to convention, so I didn't decorate the cover much because I didn't want it getting hung up on anything in my tote bag.
Here's the front of the outside.  I really wanted to add something to the flap on the right, but everything I tried looked funny.  Any ideas????  I'm open for suggestions.
The inside has a pocket on the left, a 5 x 7 mini legal pad and a loop to hold a pen.  It's hard to see but the pen has a piece of matching Throughly Modern DSP inside.  Isn't this cool?  I did not attach the note pad so I could take it out.  Well, that's it.  Stop on over at Splitcoaststampers.com and take a look at the wonderful File Folder Notebook tutorial and make one for yourself.  :)

Sorry I have been showing so many items made with retired paper...I'm really trying to use it up!  We all know that anything you see can be made your own by choosing different paper and stamp sets.

Supplies

Stamp Set:  Everything Eleanor, Morning Post Alphabet
Ink:  Rose Red, Soft Suede
Punches:  1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Extras:  Sticky Strip, Pen, Retired Thoroughly Modern File Folder & DSP

Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...