Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July Calendar Page

Happy 4th of July!  I thought today would be a good day to show you my July Birthday Calendar page.  Since this is my birthday month I really wanted to do something in pink, but then again I wanted to use the red, white & blue theme.  So I compromised...I did use Midnight Muse, but instead of red I used Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals.  I really love this page!!!
  Aren't the colors beautiful?  I tried something new with the butterflies, not sure what they call it, but I put drops of the ink refills onto a baby wipe and then used that as my stamp pad.  I'll definitely try this technique again...I'm thinking fall leaves.
I stamped the flowers onto a separate sheet of Whisper White card stock, cut them out and attached them on with glue dots.

Supplies


Stamp Sets:  Everything Eleanor, Papillon Potpourri
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple
Extras:  Baby wipe, glue dots

2 comments:

  1. \i love your design for your calendar - so pretty! I am catching up on following from SC - k#61

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...