Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mini Journals/Scrapbooks

Hello!  I am patiently waiting for the UPS man to drop off my Stampin' Up! order...it has all the fall and Christmas pre-order stuff in it.  To pass the time I photographed some of the projects I have been working on.  Here are two little journals or scrapbooks that I made to use up more of the DSP I have been hoarding.
Here are the covers.  I used the Blossom and Elegant Butterfly punches to decorate them.
These are the first two inside pages.  I used the Top Note and Little Leaves Sizzlits dies on the left page.  The flowers were stamped with the Reason to Smile stamp set (available only in July).
I love these pockets that have the pull out...you could write on these or attach photos.  The rest of the book has plain white paper to journal on.  A Bind-it-All was used to bind the books.

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...