Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Moving Forward Tricycle

Hi!  At Convention we were all lucky enough to receive the Ronald McDonald House Charities exclusive stamp set and yesterday I finally got some time to play with it.  Here's my first card:
I used my markers to color the tricycle, I thought it turned out very cute.

I popped the flowers, basket and the bird up with Dimensionals and added a couple of Rhinestones for a little "bling".

Supplies

Stamp Set:  Moving Forward
Paper:  Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP, Rich Razzleberry
Markers:  Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Basic
                Gray

Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...