Monday, July 2, 2012

Reason To Smile

Hi!  Today's post was made with the Reason To Smile stamp set that is on sale only during the month of July.  With a $50.00 Stampin' Up! order (before shipping and handling) you can order this stamp set for only $5.00.  Click here to order your Reason To Smile set today!
I chose Marina Mist and Always Artichoke to work with, I hadn't used these colors in quite awhile and wanted to work with something different.
I tied the flowers together with some white Baker's Twine.

Supplies

Stamp Set:  Reason To Smile
Paper:  Marina Mist, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink:  Marina Mist, Always Artichoke
Extras:  Argyle Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Baker's Twine, 
             Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by today, happy stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...