Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Reason To Smile

Before I get to today's post I wanted to share with you this wonderful Lip Dub Video that they showed us at Convention.  It stars the Stampin' Up! home office employees.  I just cannot stop watching it, click here to see for yourself how fun it is!  It was wonderful meeting many of them in person.  How fun it would be to work there.

Here's a card made with the Reason To Smile stamp set that is available only this month.  Place any order of $50.00 or more (before shipping and handling) and you can purchase this set for only $5.00!
I heat embossed the flowers and then used my blender pen dabbed in my ink pads to color them in.  The blender pens are by far my favorite Stampin' Up! product!!!
I sponged the over the flowers and background with Early Espresso soften the look a bit.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Reason to Smile
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink:  Versa Mark, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso
Punches:  3/4", 1" & 1 1/4" Circles, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Boarder
Extras:  Sponge, Black Embossing Powder

Thank you for stopping by today! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...