Saturday, July 28, 2012

Shower Card

Hello!  I made today's card for my niece Sarah's bridal shower.  I could not believe how perfectly the Stampin' Up! colors matched the colors in her wedding invitation, so I had to use them for her card even though fall is a couple of months away.
I love this dress and knew I wanted to use it for the card, but I really struggled with the rest of the card. After a couple of hours my son and his girlfriend decided that this was the best of my efforts, so I stuck with it!

I colored the stamp with my markers, I really like the flow.

Supplies

Stamp Set:  Love & Laughter
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Old Olive, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler
Punches:  Scallop Trim Border & Corner  
Extras:  Basic Rhinestones, Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...