The die I used is not sold by Stampin' Up!, I've had it forever and it measures 4 inches square. There is a piece of quilting batting between the two pieces of fabric to make it sturdier.
The flower is made with the Stampin' Up! Flower Folds Bigz XL die. I cut out several layers of each size flower and sewed them onto the tote along with a Old Olive button. After it was attached I damped the flower and scrunched it up and let it dry overnight.
I'm not a fan of double straps so I only have one that attaches on the sides of the tote. Well, that's it! I'm sure I'll find good uses for this, and if I don't it looks lovely hanging in my stamping room!
Thanks for stopping by today.