Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stamping 411 Saturday Challenge SSC 266

Hi!  I totally fell in love with Stamping 411's Saturday Sketch Challenge this week!  Click here to visit their fabulous site.  The card base is 4 1/4" X 4 1/4", what a great size (it fits into a regular envelope so you don't have to pay extra postage or make a trip to the post office!!)  Here's my entry:

This is a sneak peek at some of the products in the Holiday Mini which will be available from August 1 - January 3.  I'm crazy about the new Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set and Holiday Ornaments Framelits.  Isn't the DSP darling?

I heat embossed the ornament with Gumball Green embossing powder and dry embossed the Cherry Cobbler layer with the Snow Burst embossing folder (oops,  I forgot that this was retired).  I love this cute, little card!  I know I say that a lot...who wouldn't love anything made with the terrific Stampin' Up! products?!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Ornament Keepsakes
Paper:  Whisper White, Snow Festival DSP, Baja Breeze, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Versa Mark
Extras:  Big Shot, Snow Burst Embossing Folder (retired), Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies, Cherry
             Cobbler Baker's Twine, Gumball Green Embossing Folder, Heat Tool

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Connie! I'm now following you from SC and hope you'll follow my blog - http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com.

    Happy Stampin'

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really dig the embossed ornament! GORGEOUS job on the sketch this week. Thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...