Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Spooktacular Event

Hello!  When you join my Stampin' Up! team for only $99.00 ($125.00 worth of products that you get to choose and it ships free!) you and I will both earn this exclusive Halloween Printers Kit free.  How cool is that?  This special offer is good from August 1st until August 31st.  Here are some other benefits you get when joining:

20% off your purchases (30% off your first order)
Access to Stampin' Connection where you can view samples made by demonstrators all over the world
Stampin' Success monthly magazine
Preview and order new products one month before the public
Attend Conventions

Contact me if you think this is something you'd be interested in or click on the shop now button to the right and get started right away, joining is very easy!

The Holiday Mini went live today too!  Click on the picture of the catalog on the right to view.  It's fabulous!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Connie... your DH just told me about your blog so I connected you to mine! I'm going to go through my supplies and send you an order soon. Cool stuff you're doing!

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...