Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Calendar Page

Hello!  Today I'm showing you the August page in my Birthday calendar.  We received this stamp set at Convention and thought it would be perfect for this month (the Wisconsin State Fair is always at the beginning of August.  Not that we have elephants there, but they do have balloons and tickets!)
Supplies

Stamp Set:  You're Amazing
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla
Punch:  Ticket Duo Builder

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower to your blog and I love your cards & projects! Very inspiring! Come by and follow my blog if you get a chance!

    Pinkestamper
    Stampinwithpinke

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...