Sunday, August 26, 2012

Cottage Dresser


Hello!  I've been wanting to make one of these dressers for a long time.  I've had the Cottage Window stamped and colored for 2 months and finally decided to to do something with it yesterday.  The DSP reminded me of wallpaper and then I thought about making the dresser.  I love it!  The little box sitting on top was made with the little ticket from the Ticket Duo Builder punch.
I used the Decorative Label punch to cut out the bottom piece of the dresser.  A blender pen, dabbed on ink pads, was used to color the window, tree and bird.  The drawers were attached with glue dots.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Cottage Window
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Garden Green
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Springtime Vintage DSP (retired), Watercolor Paper
Punches:  Ticket Duo Builder, Decorative Label
Extras:  1/8" Mini Brads, Glue Dots

I hope you like today's card.  I may be off for a couple of days.  We will be moving my son to college tomorrow and I start work again on Tuesday.  I always have trouble balancing work and stamping!!  Maybe with Kyle off to school I will have more time, who knows!?!  I'll miss him even more than usual because he's the one who always helps me decide what's missing from my cards and the color combos. :)  Thanks, son.

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day.  I had to come back and edit this page...I just saw that I have had over 10,000 page views.  Thank you all so very much!!!  You have no idea how good this make me feel that you all take time out of your busy days to come over and see what I've been making. Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done!!!!! perfect colors you chose
    for this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...