Wednesday, August 22, 2012

FMS49

Hello!  Today's card was made for this week's challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.  I really like it!
Click here to view all the beautiful cards stampers have made.

Here's my card. 
The little leaf is from the Four Seasons hostess set.  I stamped the "get well soon" on one of the leaves from the Autumn Accents Bigz Die.

I embossed a layer of More Mustard card stock with the Woodgrain embossing folder.  You can't see it too well, but I did pop up the Whisper White circles with Dimensionals.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Four Seasons, Delightful Dozen
Paper:  Whisper WhiteMore Mustard, Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, Cajun Craze, Old Olive
Ink:  More Mustard, Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, Cajun Craze, Old Olive
Punches:  1" & 1 1/4" Circle
Extras:  Big Shot, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Every time I see this woodgrain embossing folder I inch a little bit closer to putting it on my wish list! Every card I see with it is more fabulous than the last! It makes a fantastic background for your leafy accents. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, this is so fun and fall-ish! Love all of those leaves. :) Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...