Monday, August 6, 2012

Googly Halloween Card

Hi.  Yesterday it was summer flowers, today Halloween!  I made this card for a "fall themed creative contest" my upline is having.
The Googly Ghouls stamp set is so fun to work with and I love the new Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP (both can be found in the Holiday Mini).  I used the Spider Web Embossing Folder on the card base, this is one of my favorites.
In this photo you can see that I mounted everything with Dimensionals.  I colored in his face using a blender pen dabbed in my Certainly Celery stamp pad.  Aren't those the cutest eyes?

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Googly Ghouls
Paper:  Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP, Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Stamp Pads:  Jet Black Stazon, Tangergine Tango, Certainly Celery
Punches:  1", 1 1/4" & 1 3/4" Circle, 1" Square
Big Shot Items:  Big Shot, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits
Extras:  Googlies, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute!! I love Halloween and this set is one of my new fav's in the Mini!! TFS

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...