Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mixed Bunch Journal

Hello!  Today I am posting the Journal I made for my Son's girlfriend for her birthday.  I just can't stop making these books!  They are so fun.


Here's the cover and the first inside pages.  The cover is heat embossed, I love that texture!  The page on the right has a folder pocket.


The 5" square envelope was made with the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate.  It has a Velcro closure.  I added the note card because it looked funny empty! The back of the envelope has a smaller on attached which was made with the Scallop Envelope Bigz die.




I made a couple of pages for her to glue stuff on.  The black page has a clip at the top to attach whatever she wants.

This next page two clips to attach smaller items.



I though maybe she'd like to put a photo of her with her best friend on this last page.  The rest of the book has plain white pages for doodles, notes, etc.


Well, that's it.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Mixed Bunch, Papillon Potpourri, Everything Eleanor, Reason to Smile,You're Amazing, 
                     Affection Collection
Card Stock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Real Red DSP, Whisper White
Ink:  VersaMark, Jet Black Stazon, Real Red
Puches:  Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Elegant Butterfly, 3/4" & 1" Circle
Big Shot:  Labels Collection Framelits, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Floral Framelits, Scallop 
                Envelope Die
Extras:  Red Polka Dot Ribbon (retired), Red and  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Basic
             Rhinestones, Bind It All

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope I've inspired you to make your own journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...