Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MOJO253

Hello!  Today's card was made for a MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge.  I really liked this sketch and thought it would be a good way to use some of that DSP I've been hoarding!
 
Click here to hop on over to their blog to see all the great cards that have been created.

I've been wanting to use the Four Seasons stamp set since June!  I don't know what took me so long, it's very cute.  I'm not a "yellow" person, but I really like this Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon! It sure does brighten up a card.  :) 

I stamped the scallop circle image on Lucky Limeade card stock with VersaMark ink and used Stampin' Write Markers to color the center.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Four Seasons
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink:  VersaMark, Tangerine Tango
Markers:  Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Punches:  1" & 1 1/4" Circle, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
Extras:  Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...