Saturday, August 4, 2012

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #135

Hello!  Today's card is one I've made for a Stampin' Royalty Challenge.
I love these three colors so I was excited to enter a card.  Let me tell you though, I had a heck of a time coming up with what to do.  I spent several hours yesterday making cards and nothing looked right, I finally gave up.  This morning I woke up and was bound and determined to try again!  So, I grabbed a new stamp set and got to work.  lol.  I'm much happier with this card than I was with all the others.  I was worried the challenge would be over before I got my card done!!   Click here to see all the other entries.
I chose the Bright Blossoms set since summer is quickly coming to an end.  I also wanted to use one of my new Framelits and the Dahlias. 

The Dahlias are attached with a glue dot and the die is raised with Dimensionals.  Stampin' Write Markers were used to color the stamps.  I dyed some whisper White Baker's Twine with a dot of Gumball Green ink refill and some rubbing alcohol (I love doing this, you can have any color you want and it dries super quick!).

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Bright Blossoms
Markers:  Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
Punch:  Scallop Edge Border
Big Shot & Apothecary Accents Framelits
Extras:  Whisper White Baker's Twine, Gumball Green Ink Refill, Dahlias, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This card is so cute. I'm so glad you played with us here at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...