Friday, August 17, 2012

Storytime Book

Hello!  Today's post is an easy Alphabet/Number Book project to make using the Storytime DSP from Stampin' Up!
Here's the cover.  I used my Bird Builder punch to add a little something extra.  This DSP is really fun and I loved how this book turned out.

I glued card stock and DSP onto chip board to make the pages sturdier.  I cut the alphabet sheets into squares and mounted four letters onto most of the pages.

The book is held together with two 1" rings.  I really wanted to add some bling to this page, but since it's for a boy I thought I better not.  

Just had to add an owl!  I thought he turned out cute.

Well that's it, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! A cute way of teaching.... I am sure the kids will love these :)
    Uma
    krafttime.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...