Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wonderfall Birthday

Hi!  I have another card to show you using the Wonderfall stamp set.


Fall has always been a favorite time of year for me and I love making cards with leaves.  This set has become one of my favorites along with the Woodgrain embossing folder.  The best part about this card is that I didn't have to cut out the leaves, the Autumn Accents Die is wonderful!!





I used markers to ink the "Happy Birthday" stamp and tied a bow around the acorn with Early Espresso  Baker's Twine.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Wonderfall, You're Amazing
Paper:  More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Ink:  More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Extras:  Big Shot, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Woodgrain Embossing
             Folder, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, 3/16" Metallic Brads, Paper-Piercing Tool, Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...