Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wonderfall Card

Hello!  I absolutely love the new Wonderfall stamp set and the coordinating Bigz Die Autumn Accents!!
I embossed  Early Espresso Core'dinations Card Stock with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder and then sanded it with the new Stampin' Sanding Block (this is really nice to work with).  All of these products can be found in the new Holiday Mini.

Here's a close up of the Naturals Designer Buttons, aren't they beautiful!  I cut the leaves with the die first and stamped the image onto the leaves.  I was pretty lucky and lined them up ok, at Convention they laid the leaves on top of the upside down stamp and pressed.  

Had to add a little something on the inside too!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Wonderfall
Ink:  Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Old Olive
Paper:  Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Old Olive, Early Espresso
            Core'dination 
Punch:  Modern Label
Extras:  Naturals Designer Wood Button, Linen Thread, Big Shot,  Die, Woodgrain & Square Lattice
             EmbossingFolders

Thank you for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...