Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Autumn Leaves Basket

Hello!  I'm really excited about today's post...it's a little basket (that will be perfect for holding Hershey's Kisses I'm thinking!) made using the Autumn Leaves Die.
Isn't it cute?!  I love it.  I made one earlier this year using a flower punch and thought the leaves would work too.  All I did was cut out 5 leaves with the die and glue them onto a 2 1/2" circle and curled up the edges with my fingers.  The handle is made using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and has leaves and an acorn glued onto it.  
This photo shows the different textures on the leaves made using embossing folders.  Love this look!

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Wonderfall
Card Stock:  Old Olive, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Bravo Burgundy, Soft Suede
Ink:  Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, More Mustard
Punch:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, 2 1/2" Circle
Extras:  Big Shot; Autumn Leaves Die; Stripes, Spider Web, Chevron, Argyle, Square Lattice and Woodgrain Embossing Folders, Multipurpose Liquid Glue 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the mini basket!

3 comments:

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...