Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Banner

 Hello!  I love to make fall decorations to hang up around our house, and knew I had to make something with  my favorite leaves.  I was very happy with the way this turned out.  It's very simple, but looks nice hanging on our mud room door.
I thought the hemp twine (retired) would be perfect to hang the leaves from and it looks nice with the Natural Designer Buttons.  The edges of the leaves have been sponged with the same color ink.  Love, love, love this alphabet set!!!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Morning Post Alphabet
Ink:  Old Olive, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie
Card Stock:  Old Olive, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Extras:  Sponges, Big Shot, Autumn Leaves Die, Natural Designer Buttons, Hemp Twine, 
             Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have been inspired to make your own fall banner!

2 comments:

  1. This is a beauty!! I love it!! I will be featuring this banner on My Crafty Picks #79 with a link back to your blog on 10-7-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a great day!!
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...