Friday, September 21, 2012

FMS53


Hello!  Today's card was made for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.  Hop on over there to see all the cute cards!
I love this card.  What a fun sketch.  I was able to use both my Woodgrain and Stripes Embossing Folders and, of course, the Autumn Accents Die.  I'm so addicted to those leaves!!!
The Owl and bag are mounted with Dimensionals.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Spooky Bingo Bits
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, More Mustard
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Punches:  1" & 1 1/4" Circle
Extras:  Big Shot, Autumn Accents Die, Woodgrain & Stripes Embossing Folders, Blender Pen

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. The leaf was such a fun way to mat your owl! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the colors, papers and especially that cute little owl. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie! I love your card! And using the leaf as the backdrop for that adorable image is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...