Friday, September 28, 2012

Four Seasons

Hello!  Today's card was made with the Four Seasons Hostess Set.  I loved this set the minute I saw it, but let me tell you...I've struggled with what to do with it.  I've seen so many beautiful cards posted on Stampin' Connection, yet when I go to use it, things don't work out the way I've planned.  Although this card is a little plain, I am happy with it!

I stamped the leaf on the Soft Suede card stock with Soft Suede ink and then ran it through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
The leaves were stamped using the baby wipe technique and I used markers on the center piece and popped it up with a Dimensional.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Four Seasons
Ink:  Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard
Markers:  Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Rich Razzleberry, More Mustard, Espresso, Crumb Cake
Punches:  3/4", 1", 2 1/4" (not SU), 2 1/2" Circle
Extras:  Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...