Friday, September 14, 2012

Halloween Treat Pouch

Hello!  Today I'm showing you a cute little treat pouch that I cased from Becky Roberts.  She had a tea bag stuck in hers,  and I decided to put a snack sized candy bar in mine.  This project is so versatile that anything could be tucked in it and you can use any of the Stampin' Up! Dies for it as well.
                            
I used the Top Note Die to cut two pieces of Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP.  One of them I scored at 1 1/2" and then glued them both together.  I stamped on the cotton ribbon with Jet Black Stazon ink and secured it with a Black Glitter Brad.
I stamped the spider on Very Vanilla Card Stock and punch it out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and then layered it on a 1 3/8" Tangerine Tango circle and a black 1 3/4" Scallop Circle.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Spooky Bingo Bits
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon
Punches:  1/14" & 1 3/8" Circle,  1 3/4 Scallop Circle
Extras:  Big Shot, Top Note Die, 7/8" Natural Cotton Ribbon, Black Glitter Brad, Multipurpose Liquid 
             Glue

Thanks a lot for stopping by and have fun making your own treat pouch.  

1 comment:

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...