Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hello!  Today's card is another one made with the beautiful Wonderfall stamp set.  What will I do when fall is over and I have to take a brake from this set???  lol
I stamped off onto a piece of scrap paper then onto my piece of Very Vanilla card stock.  After sponging the entire piece with Soft Suede I cut it into 6 pieces and mounted it onto my More Mustard card base.  I didn't measure (you know me), just eyeballed it.  The leaves of course were cut with my Big Shot and Autumn Accents Die. 

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Wonderfall, So Happy for You (retired)
Ink:  More Mustard, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red
Extras:  Big Shot, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Dimensionals, Linen Thread

Thanks for much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card ...the colors ...the design . It looks like you are looking out your window..glad Dawn referred her viewers to come visit you . I will be peeking in often !

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...