Hello! Today I'm going to show you a licorice broom that I cased from the Stampin' Up! Catalog (page 29).
Isn't this a super cute idea? They are really fun and easy to make and I will be making plenty more of these to give out. I put one piece of chocolate licorice into a 1" x 8" cellophane bag. The broom bristles are made with a 3" x 2 1/2" piece of DSP which I cut with my paper trimmer (you could easily cut it with scissors too).
It's hard to see but the DSP is wrapped in ribbon and the 1 1/4" tags are attached with Baker's Twine. We made these at my last Make & Take class and they were a big hit.
Stamp Set: Spooky Bingo Bits
Ink: More Mustard, Rich Razzleberry
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Various DSP
Punches: 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle
Extras: Paper trimmer, Bakers Twine, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Black Scallop Dots
Thanks for stopping by today.