Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lovely As a Tree Anniversary

Hello!  Today's card was made for my parents anniversary.  Can you imagine my horror when I went to my cupboard and discovered that I did not have a single Stampin' Up! "Anniversary" stamp??!!  Luckily, I thought about My Digital Studio!  I hadn't downloaded the free one month trial of MDS 2 yet, and really, it only took a only couple of minutes and I was ready to go.  It was very easy printing out what I needed and then I was able to start stamping.
I love this card!  I used the baby wipe technique (put a few drops of multiple colors of ink refills onto a baby wipe, let it soak in and stamp) to stamp the leaves.  I cut the center out of the top layer of Soft Suede first with one of the  Labels Collection Framelits and then embossed it with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Lovely As a Tree
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Ink Refills:  More Mustard, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit, Riding Hood Red
Extras:  Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits Die, MDS 2, Baby
            Wipes

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...