Saturday, September 8, 2012

Nature Walk Card

 
Hello!  I decided to give you a break from all of the fall things I've been making and just make some everyday cards.  Here are a couple I've made using the Nature Walk stamp set.  I hadn't picked this stamp set up in a long time.  
The one standing up was made with Crumb Cake card stock and ink and the one laying down was made with Sahara Sand.  Love them both!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Nature Walk
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand
Extras:  Big shot, Square Lattice & Woodgrain Embossing Folders

Thank you for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...