Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pumpkin Purse

Hi!  Today I'm sharing something that I cased from Missi Roeber.  She posted three different Halloween purses made with the Petite Purse Die on Stampin' Connection.  I've only made the Pumpkin one so far, here it is...
Isn't it cute?!!!  After I cut out the purse I ran it back through the Big Shot with the Stripes Embossing Folder.  Can you guess what punch I used to make the mouth?  Yep, the Owl Builder.  
The top was made with the 1/4" Sweater Trim from the Holiday Mini.  I cut short strips and tied them together with Linen Thread.  I cut the nose freehand and the eyes were punched with the 3/4" circle punch.

Supplies
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Punches:  3/4" Circle, Owl Builder
Extras:  Big Shot, Petite Purse Bigz  L, Stripes Embossing Folder, 1/4" Sweater Trim, Linen Thread, 
             Multipurpose Glue 

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...