Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Birthday Calendar

Hello!  Wow, I cannot believe it is September 1st already!  Here's my birthday calendar page...
Of course I had to use the Wonderfall stamp set and matching Autumn Accents Bigz Die for this page. It's hard to see but I sponged the entire page with Soft Suede, it was just too white for my taste.
Here is a closeup of the leaves I used.  Look at the Old Olive leaf, I used the Spider Web Embossing Folder on it.  I Love it!!!!!  Didn't it turn out fabulous??!!!  Doesn't take much to excite me does it?  lol

Supplies
Birthday Calendar (retired)
Ink:  Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Card Stock:  Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Early Espresso Core'dinations, Bravo 
                    Burgundy
Extras:  Big Shot; Autumn Accents Die; Square Lattice, Spider Web, and Woodgrain Embossing
             Folders

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy the long Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...