Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Spooky!!!!

Hi!   I have another Halloween card for you today.  Can't seem to stop making them!  I'm trying to wait until October before I start on Christmas items.  It just seems too early yet, although...usually by this time I have my Christmas cards all done!  This year is going to be different.  Instead of making all the same ones to send out, I will be sending family and friends all of the cards I've made for my blog posts.  We'll have to see how well my idea works!    

I thought this card turned out super cute.  Love those spiders.  My favorite part though is the rosette.  I see people using them all the time and I always think they look so cool.  Although, I won't be mailing this card out!!  Way too thick!

The Basic Black Strip was cut and then run through the Big Shot with the Spider Web Embossing Folder.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Spooky Bingo Bits
Ink:  Basic Black (yes, I know it looks light, I need to order a refill!)
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Extras:  Scoring Tool, Big Shot, Spider Web Embossing Folder, hot glue gun and Silicone Craft Sheet

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...