Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wedding Card

Hello!  This card was made for our niece who is getting married today.  I really struggled with this...not sure if I'm completely happy with it or not, but you can only spend so much time on a card!
I used Very Vanilla Card Stock and embossed it with the Framed Tulips Folder.
I stamp the cake three times with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I cut off some of the layers from the top two pieces and layered them with Dimensionals so it would look a little bit more like a tiered cake.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Love & Laughter
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Ink:  VersaMark
Markers:  Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Riding Hood Red, More Mustard
Extras:  Pearl Basic Jewels, Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Framed
             Tulips Embossing Folder 


1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card. I love the effect you got with the layers on the cake.

    ReplyDelete

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...