Friday, October 26, 2012

Another Candy Holder

Hi!  Have you tried the Godiva Mint Chocolate Pearls?  Oh, my gosh!!!!  They are so good.  I've decided to give some as little gifts for Christmas and of course I have to stamp something to wrap them in.  I got this idea from a Tic Tac cover I made a couple of years ago.
I used the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set to stamp on my 1" squares.  The edges of the two squares that arren't mounted on Real Red are sponged with Gumball Green Ink.  A red Sharpie marker was used to color pearl nose.





The Gumball Green card stock measures 3 1/2" x 4".  I scored it (with the 4" side at the top) at 1 3/4" and 2 5/8".







                     Here's a side view.The Soft Suede card stock is mounted with Dimensionals so the sweater ribbon would slide under it easier.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Jolly Bingo Bits
Paper:  Gumball Green, Real Red, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Ink:  Real Red, Soft Suede, Gumball Green
Punches:  1" Square, Postage Stamp
Extras:  Sponge, Whisper White 1/4" Sweater Trim, Dimensionals, Pearl Basic Jewels

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...