Friday, October 12, 2012

Autumn Treat Holder

Hello!  Today's post is a little treat holder that was so easy to make and can be adapted for any holiday or occasion.  I thought this would be cute for Thanksgiving, maybe even as a place card holder too.  It would be so easy to add a tag for a name.  I'm sure I'll be making something similar for Christmas!
Here's the template:
The card stock measures 3" x 7" (this could be changed to any size though).  I used the extra large oval punch for the window (I just eyeballed where to punch it).
Of course, I just had to use my favorite fall die (Autumn Accents) and stamp set (Wonderfall) to decorate!  I sponged the edges of the Riding Hood Red leaf and then crumpled it to give it some texture. I trimmed one end with one of the Adorning Accents Edgelits and stamped all over with the little leaf from the Lovely As a Tree stamp set.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Lovely As a Tree, Wonderfall
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Ink:  Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red
Punch:  Extra Large Oval
Extras:  Big Shot, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Square Lattice Embossing
             Folder, Glue dots.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...