Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cottage Christmas

Hello!  Today I have another Cottage Window card to share.  I used the tree and stocking from the Snow Much Fun stamp set to complete the card.
Love this one!  You can't see it, but I used a piece of Window Sheet in the window opening.  A blender pen dabbed onto ink pads was used to color the tree and stockings.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Cottage Window, Snow Much Fun, More Merry Messages
Paper:  Whisper White, Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Snow Festival DSP
Ink:  Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Jet Black Stazon, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Daffodil
         Delight
Extras:  Window Sheet, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...