Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cottage Halloween

Hi!  Today's post is a card that started out as a birthday card for a friend, but I think it will be a Halloween card instead!
I made the table out of the Extra Large Oval and the Word Window punches.  The doily is one of the flowers from the Boho Blossoms punch.  I stamped the window onto a piece of Watercolor Paper and cut it out after I was done coloring it with a Blender Pen dabbed in ink pads.  (Oops, it looks like I forgot to color in the pumpkin stems...I'll have to go back and do that!)
                          
The cat is from the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp sets. 

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Cottage Window, Spooky Bingo Bits
Card Stock:  Basic Gray, Watercolor Paper, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Jet Black Stazon, Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango, Bashful Blue
Punches:  Extra Large Oval, Word Window, Boho Blossoms
Extras:  Blender Pen

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...