Saturday, October 20, 2012

Double Pocket Pouch

Hello!  Today I am sharing a fun project that I learned how to make from Dawn Olchefske.  Dawn gave me one of these at Convention this past summer and as soon as I saw it I knew it would be perfect for Christmas.  After I took mine apart to figure out how to make it I thought...I bet Dawn has a video on her blog, and sure enough she does!  View it here.  Thanks Dawn!
Isn't this pouch cute?  I love the Snow Festival DSP!!  (Oops, I forgot to stick something in the pouch!) A Ghirardelli chocolate or gift card would fit nicely in there!! 

Here's the back.  I made a 3 x 3 card to put in this side.

Here's the coordinating card!  I'm thinking members of our family will be getting these for Christmas this year.  Isn't the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch the cutest??!!  Love it.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Jolly Bingo Bits, More Merry Messages
Paper:  Whisper White, Snow Festival DSP, Gumball Green
Ink:  Soft Suede, Gumball Green
Markers:  Baja Breeze, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Primrose Petals
Punches:  1" Circle, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle, Small Oval
Extras:  Simply Scored and Diagonal Plate, Gumball Green 1/4" Sweater Trim

Thank you so much for stopping by and be sure to check out Dawn's video so you can get busy making some of these pouches yourself!  Have fun!


1 comment:

  1. Very Cute! I love all your snowman creations!

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...