Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Apothecary Art

Hello!  This card was made for my good friend Kathy, who's birthday just happens to be today.  Happy Birthday Kathy!
I love the colors More Mustard and Cajun Craze together and was very pleased with how this card turned out.  I colored the image with a blender pen dabbed onto my ink pads.  I ran the card base through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice folder and sponged the edges of the More Mustard layer with the same color ink.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Apothecary Art
Paper:  Whisper White, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Old Olive
Extras:  Big Shot, Labels Collections Framelits, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Sponge,
             Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...