Saturday, October 27, 2012

Winter Memories

Hello!  I love today's card made with the Winter Memories stamp set and the beautiful Snow Festival Designer Series Paper.  Isn't it bright and cheery?
I used my Silver Stampin' Dazzle Marker to color the skate blade.  I love how shiny it looks.  It's hard to see in this photo, but I used Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details on the holly berries.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Winter Memories, More Merry Messages
Paper:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Jet Black Stazon
Extras:  Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Blender Pen, Silver Stampin' Dazzle Marker

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...