Sunday, October 21, 2012

Snow Much Fun

Hello!  Todays card was easy and fun to make. I just love snowmen and I really like these two colors together.
I stamped the image with Jet Black Stazon ink and then colored it with my blender pen dabbed on my Wild Wasabi and Bashful Blue stamp pads. Because it was such a simple design and seemed a bit plain, I decided to run it through my Big Shot using the retired Snow Burst Embossing Folder.  I love the way it turned out.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Snow Much Fun
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie
Extras:  Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Snow Burst Embossing Folder, White Baker's Twine,
             Blender Pen

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...