Monday, October 22, 2012

Two Tags Candy Bar Holder

Hello!  After seeing so many wonderful things created with the Two Tags Bigz die, I finally broke down and bought it, and boy have I been having fun with it.  Here's my first creation.
Aren't these guys cute?  I love them!! They are so very easy to make and they hold a fun size candy bar too!  
First, I to cut two of the tags and scored them both at 3/4".  Then I stamped the front of one with my retired Cold Play stamp set.
                            
Next, I attached them together, stuck the candy bar inside and tied it with a piece of ribbon.  Then I made his hat using the Curly and Modern Label punches and attached it with a little Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  Easy, right?
Here's the side view.  I have a Kit Kat candy bar inside each one, but many different kinds will fit, especially if you change the scoring depth.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Cold Play (retired)
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Primrose Petals, Pumpkin Pie
Punches:  Curly Label, Modern Label
Ribbon:  Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin, Night of Navy 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain
Extras:  Big Shot, Two Tags Bigz, Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  Have fun making your own Two Tags Snowmen!!

7 comments:

  1. oh man! These two tags snowmen are SO stinkin' cute!!! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just the cutest treat holders! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are totally awesome! Thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't help but CASE!! they're on my blog today with a courtesy link back to you! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! I saw the ones that Sharon made and she led me back to you.! What fun! I'll be CASEing too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...